- Last Updated on Sunday, 17 November 2013 10:37
- Published on Saturday, 31 March 2012 09:10
Existing customers who have purchased QCAD less than a year ago can access their personal download site anytime to download the current stable version of QCAD. Purchased e-books can also be accessed through the personal download site.
These step by step instructions guide you through the process of accessing your personal download site:
- Visit our Online Shop at https://www.ribbonsoft.com/shop/my-account.php
- Log in with your e-mail address and the password you have chosen when opening your account or click on the link "Forgot your password?" if you don't remember your password.
- Click "History and details of my orders":
- Click the PDF icon beside the appropriate order to download your invoice as PDF file.
- Click the appropriate order number to view order details:
- Click on the appropriate product to display your personal download site:
- Your personal download site is shown and you can download the latest version of QCAD Professional for your operating system. If you have purchased any e-books, they can also be downloaded from this site.
- If the download site does not seem to show the latest version of QCAD, please reload the page using the reload function of your web browser.
- All packages you download from your personal download site are fully functional and don't require a key, license file, registration or activation of any sort.
- Your personal download site stays open for one year but may be extended under some circumstances.
- If you are using Windows, please make sure to uninstall any old installed version(s) of QCAD before you install a new version. Do not attempt to install a new version into the same directory of an existing installation.