Undeclared functions, missing the string.h in two files.

Please use this forum to post feedback and suggestions related to dxflib.

Moderator: andrew

Wafelijzer
Registered Member

Undeclared functions, missing the string.h in two files.

Post by Wafelijzer » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 am

Dear all,

With the original sourcefiles of the archive dxflib-2.2.0.0-1.src.tar.gz I got a error that some functions are undefined. So it seems that there is something missing.

Error:

Code: Select all

g++ -I./src -g -O2  -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DLINUX=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -c src/dl_dxf.cpp -o src/dl_dxf.o
g++ -I./src -g -O2  -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DLINUX=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -c src/dl_writer_ascii.cpp -o src/dl_writer_ascii.o
In file included from src/dl_writer_ascii.h:35,
                 from src/dl_writer_ascii.cpp:34:
src/dl_writer.h: In member function ‘void DL_Writer::entityAttributes(const DL_Attributes&) const’:
src/dl_writer.h:341: error: ‘strcasecmp’ was not declared in this scope
src/dl_writer_ascii.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void DL_WriterA::dxfReal(int, double) const’:
src/dl_writer_ascii.cpp:72: error: ‘strlen’ was not declared in this scope
src/dl_writer_ascii.cpp:81: error: ‘strlen’ was not declared in this scope
src/dl_writer_ascii.cpp: In static member function ‘static void DL_WriterA::strReplace(char*, char, char)’:
src/dl_writer_ascii.cpp:147: error: ‘strlen’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [src/dl_writer_ascii.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
It seems that for both files the header string.h has to be added to compile on Fedora Linux 12

Hope this will be fixed in a new release.

Kind regards,
Jerry Jacobs

Return to “dxflib Suggestions and Feedback”