Printing multiple sheets

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

neshen

Printing multiple sheets

Post by neshen » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi,

Thanks for all the useful tips. Just got the pro version this week, its really a nice software. I have a question regarding the printing. I have drawn a component with several views to a scale of 1:1 on a single sheet. I have inserted a template for each view I want and scaled it accordingly to fit around the drawings. But when am doing print preview, and select multiple pages, the pages are aligned while my drawing are scattered all over the drawing space. How can I place each of the drawings I got on a sheet. Also is it possible to have different scale, for example If a want to show a zoomed view of part of the component. It is possible to do all than within a single file.

Kind Regards,
Neshen

J-J

Re: Polar tracking in QCAD

Post by J-J » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi Neshen,
But when am doing print preview, and select multiple pages, the pages are aligned while my drawing are scattered all over the drawing space. How can I place each of the drawings I got on a sheet.
Did you know that within "print preview" you have the possibility to manipulate your drawing entities, i.e. "move, rotate, scale..."", you may then position your different views as you wish.
Also is it possible to have different scale, for example If a want to show a zoomed view of part of the component.
see tutorial: http://www.ribbonsoft.com/rsforum/viewt ... =47&t=2542

Note: it is better to create a new topic when you have a question on a different subject

JJ
JJ Win7 pro-64

Return to “QCAD 'How Do I' Questions”