Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD version 3
I have just loaded a bitmap into Qcad but it needs rotating slightly, how do I do this?
- Junior Member
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:46 pm
You can use the Modify > Rotate tool:
- Select the bitmap
- Modify > Rotate
- Click the reference point (or center) for the rotation. This is the point that remains at the same position (for example the approximate start point of a line in the bitmap).
- The rotation dialog is shown. Make sure to click the button with a mouse pointer on it to indicate that you want to rotate using your mouse:
- Click the reference point for the rotation (for example the approximate end point of the same line in the bitmap).
- Click the target point for the rotation (for example a point vertically or horizontally aligned to the center point of the rotation to make a line horizontal or vertical).
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3898
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
Return to QCAD 3 'How Do I' Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests