anthony2 wrote:Can someone tell me how to download a free update of QCad for my Mac?
I purchased my copy last Nov (2006) and have a problem printing after exporting as PDF. Apparently this glitch has been fixed in the later versions and I am allowed to update one. However I just don't know how to do it.
I tried contacting Ribbonsoft but no one seems to care.
Please note that we tried to reply your requests more than once. However, your e-mail inbox seems to be full and we get an error back:
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
(reason: 552 5.2.2 Over quota)
(expanded from: <arthur.a@...>)
Unfortunately, without a working e-mail address we cannot contact you. As you can imagine, this is very frustrating also for us. We also sent you a private message in this forum which you didn't seem to see...
Please try the download link in your e-mail again:
- Make sure that you click on the right link, the one below the line "You can download QCad Professional from here:".
- The link starts with: "http://www.ribbonsoft.com/professional/".
- It should take you to a page with title "QCad Professional Downloads".
- These downloads are not demo versions.
- Do not click on any of the menu links which navigate away from that page.
- Click directly on the download button which refers to your operating system.
Hope that fixes the problem. I can also e-mail you the correct file if you still have troubles, but I really need a working e-mail address for that.