Hi from Rarotonga

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

DavidMartin
Registered Member

Hi from Rarotonga

Post by DavidMartin » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Hi,

I am in Rarotonga teaching at Tereora College. I'm downloading your software and hoping it's going to be great. I have used a bit of googlesketchup but was not good for orthographic projection.

David

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Hi from Rarotonga

Post by Husky » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:31 am

Hello David - welcome to the forum!

QCAD is great for orthographic projections - feel free to ask any question you might have. Most of the time - somebody knows here the answer or at least can help with a workaround.

Regards
Husky
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

DavidMartin
Registered Member

Post by DavidMartin » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Great. I loaded the software and was surprised how close it was to microstation / ACAD. Looking forward to trailing it as it is always a hard thing to find a good package for students to use.

Thank you!!

Clive

Post by Clive » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:12 pm

DavidMartin wrote:Great. I loaded the software and was surprised how close it was to microstation / ACAD. Looking forward to trailing it as it is always a hard thing to find a good package for students to use.

Thank you!!
Hi David, would this be for Design and Technology by any chance ?
For the best support please state your operating system, QCAD version and add any supporting DXF/DWG files, screenshots etc...

Return to “Introduce Yourself”