- 1) read qsa manual as that one linked from the "Preface" page of the QCad scripting manual.
- 2) try to simply define any entity-defining points in a drawing - as a step one - and e.g. mark it with some color as e.g. "those defining the linear entity one", "those defining the linear entity another", "those defining the linear entity one another", "those defining the linear entity one another", "those defining the 2nd-order entity one" - and so on - but with "Stop auto-dimensioning" feature for big drawings.
Yeah! and it is already a good memorandum for that one who's in haste and tired - Don't miss to add a dimension baby yeah!
- 3) try to create separate dimensions with script, what is not supported (question to Andrew and Michael)
- 4) try to "copy then paste it" to appropriate places - aligned and radius -like ones.
- 5) add definition of "base" point for the dimensions, which must be added manually
- 6)"The base" for tolerances
I'm choosing what to read at first - whole qsa manual or one book for my skilled work. Guess both simultaneously!