Help qcad

Veuillez poser ici vos questions, vos commentaires, concernant l'utilisation ou les problèmes rencontrés avec QCAD professionnel

Moderators: andrew, J-J

Forum rules

Indiquez toujours votre système d'exploitation et votre version de QCAD.

Joignez les fichiers de dessin et les captures d'écran.

Postez une question par sujet.

CHHRIS 84
Newbie Member

Help qcad

Post by CHHRIS 84 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Hi, I'm starting with quad, I have no problem with CE software if I draw a circle or arc no no and what the file and open with Autocad mayest hexagons circle and arc droites.Merci parties advance pay using your I remain at your disposal.
CHHRIS 84
registered member

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Help qcad

Post by andrew » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:54 pm

Autocad approximates arcs and circles as polylines. You can improve the rendering quality by running the Autocad command regen.

CHHRIS 84
Newbie Member

Post by CHHRIS 84 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Thank you for your quick reponce c is nice, I draw made in steel parts which are then laser cutting j'm afraid that when the pieces are cut out holes or hexagons when you think of?

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:26 pm

No need to worry. This approximation of Autocad only affects the display. Your drawing still contains the proper circles / arcs they are just displayed as polylines.

CHHRIS 84
Newbie Member

Post by CHHRIS 84 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Thank you again for your help so precious to me, m using to understand. J still have one last question, I have send both DXF files to my laser cutting company for a quote he m is said quotations n apparaissais not, when I open it with autocad ny had no dimensions it therefore had my any dimension with autocad .However, I am trying to draw a new project with laser etched and the odds appear much as I open the file with autocad .Avais you answer this? thank you has been great you good evening.
Faux ?

Clive

Post by Clive » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:28 pm

CHHRIS 84 wrote:Thank you again for your help so precious to me, m using to understand. J still have one last question, I have send both DXF files to my laser cutting company for a quote he m is said quotations n apparaissais not, when I open it with autocad ny had no dimensions it therefore had my any dimension with autocad .However, I am trying to draw a new project with laser etched and the odds appear much as I open the file with autocad .Avais you answer this? thank you has been great you good evening.
Faux ?
Hi CHHRIS 84

This Google translation is difficult to understand, please repeat this post in your native French language, maybe J-J can help to translate or answer this.
For the best support please state your operating system, QCAD version and add any supporting DXF/DWG files, screenshots etc...

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:04 am

CHHRIS 84: you can also post your original French and the translation here. The original text is really important for accuracy. Thanks.

CHHRIS 84
Newbie Member

Post by CHHRIS 84 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:55 am

Bonjours tout le monde, une dernière question, j'ai envoyé un plan dessiner avec qcad à mon entreprise de découpe laser il y a quelque mois pour un devis,ils m ont repondu qu il n y avait pas de cotes sur le plan.Quand je les ouvert avec Autocad effectivement les cotes n'apparaissaient pas .Aujourd'hui j'ai refait un nouveau projet et là les cotes apparaissent bien .Avez-vous une idée a mon problème. Merci bonne journée.

CHHRIS 84
Newbie Member

Post by CHHRIS 84 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:56 am

Greetings everyone, one last question , I sent a plan qcad draw with my laser cutting business there a few months for an estimate , they m have replied that there were no odds on plan.Quand I Autocad actually opened with the ratings did not appear .Today I redid a new project and then the odds appear well .Avez you an idea my problem. Thank you good day.

CHHRIS 84
Newbie Member

Post by CHHRIS 84 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:06 am

Pour faire simple quand j ai envoyer mon fichier pour la découpe laser les mesures n y etait pas .
To make it simple when I have to send my file for laser cutting measures ny was not .

J-J

Post by J-J » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:49 pm

Bonsoir Chris,

Je ne suis pas sûr que les cotes soient nécessaires au sous-traitant, toutes les dimensions sont incluses dans le dxf. Ceci dit, il faudrait avoir le fichier original qui présentait le défaut pour comprendre.
JJ Win7 pro-64

Return to “QCAD Professional”