Help files not found.

Post your question about installing or upgrading QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Post one question per topic.

roixnus
Registered Member

Help files not found.

Post by roixnus » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:03 am

I just purchased and installed Qcad and having no cad experience whatsoever I am in need of all the help I can get! To start with, when I go to help then help contents, nothing happens at all. I downloaded the English help files from the download area, then unzipped them into the doc folder like it says on the site. Still no access to help. I can go into the folder then open it up, but would love to have access to it. Any help is appreciated!

Roy

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:10 pm

What version of QCAD did you download and install? If you have installed QCAD 3 (release candidate), you might want to downgrade to QCAD 2.2 until the final version of QCAD 3 is released.

You can access both QCAD 2.2 and QCAD 3 anytime through out online store as follows:

- Visit our Online Store at https://www.ribbonsoft.com/store
- Click on "My Account".
- Login with your e-mail address and password you have chosen when purchasing QCAD (or click on the link "Forgot your password?" if you don't remember your password).
- Click on the "View" button beside the appropriate order.
- Click on the "Download" button beside the appropriate product.
- Your download area is shown and you can download the latest version of QCAD Professional for your operating system.
- The packages you download from your download area are fully functional and don't require registration or activation of any sort.
- Your download area stays open for one year.

roixnus
Registered Member

Post by roixnus » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks! That is probably good idea and I did download it just in case already. I also bought the book, and it already seems that it might follow 2.2 better as well. Thanks again!

Return to “QCAD Installation and Upgrades”