Attached, you can find a simple script 'ExSetColor.js' and the test drawing I've used.
What the script does:
- find all line entities with linetype set directly to 'continuous' or with linetype 'ByLayer' and the layer linetype 'continuous'
- change the color of those entities to blue
- entities that are not lines are not touched
- entities that have their linetype set to something else than 'continuous' are not touched
- entities that have the linetype set to 'ByBlock' are not touched, even though they might be continuous. This would need some further work as blocks can be hierarchical.
- save file ExSetColor.js, e.g. to the QCAD application installation folder.
cd [path to qcad]
./qcad -autostart ExSetColor.js [input file] [output file]
./qcad -autostart ExSetColor.js test.dxf output.dxf
Feel free to donate something if you find this useful.
PayPal: account 'firstname.lastname@example.org
Moneybookers: account 'email@example.com