interested in purchasing qcad

Drop in here to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

Archetype
Registered Member

interested in purchasing qcad

Post by Archetype » Tue May 18, 2010 2:50 pm

I tried the sample version of qcad and want to download the program. It appeared that the purchase would be about 50 dollars and I was in the process to do this, but then the instructions went into directions to wire money to a bank in Amsterdam, and a warning that all banking transfer fees were up to me to pay (no ideal what that would be). It also said the street address was the mailing target, but I needede to download this for immediate use.

Can this program be purchased and downloaded to my computer without the hurtles?

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Tue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Archetype: there are two payment options: wire transfer and PayPal / credit card.

If you have either a PayPal account or a credit card, please choose that second option. It will allow you to download QCAD directly after purchase.

Wire transfers are mainly interesting for customers within the Euro zone.

Archetype
Registered Member

Post by Archetype » Tue May 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks I did not see the credit card option, just the paypal and wire option. I'll try that again. Thanks

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Tue May 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Note that "PayPal" and "credit card" are the same payment option. If you pay by credit card, PayPal merely handles the transaction but opening a PayPal account is NOT required.

tirupatidarshan
Registered Member

Re: interested in purchasing qcad

Post by tirupatidarshan » Tue May 29, 2012 10:39 am

Is there credit card option ? i don't have much balance in paypal account

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Tue May 29, 2012 1:05 pm

tirupatidarshan: Yes, there two payment options to pay with a credit card: PayPal (no account required) or HiPay.

Wasom1961
Registered Member

Post by Wasom1961 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:01 am

I must say that design softwares likes qcad really make your job easy as a design engineer, especially a mechanical engineer, you can't imagine how hard it was when we were making our drawings on paper using pencils and a set of drawing instrument, OMG i never want to go back to that lol, thank God really for QCAD and all the computer aided design tools out there. Kudos guys!!!

Clive

Post by Clive » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 am

Wasom1961 wrote:I must say that design softwares likes qcad really make your job easy as a design engineer, especially a mechanical engineer, you can't imagine how hard it was when we were making our drawings on paper using pencils and a set of drawing instrument, OMG i never want to go back to that lol, thank God really for QCAD and all the computer aided design tools out there. Kudos guys!!!
Welcome Wasom1961
Yes you`re right about that, I can remember back to my old school days, first learning to draft in 'Tech' drawing classes, I remember that most of the time we were either erasing our 'master pieces' or throwing the erasers around the classroom - much to the annoyance of our engineering design teacher :lol: (funny thing is I can still remember his name - Mr Norman).

thecarraibean
Registered Member

Post by thecarraibean » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:45 pm

i think paypal will resolve the problem

Return to “Chat”