wildspidee wrote:How did you manage it?
Not that easily
But, I hope you can understand the following:
1. Draft your basic shape.
2. Select everything and use the Modify > Explode command, to break up any splines into smaller segments.
3. Now use the Modify > Divide tool to break any splines or lines at the exact points – in order to define exact boundary areas for the individual sections.
4. Now select and create Blocks out of the individual sections. When you have created the first block (working from the top down, as it were), make the block invisible and draw in another line to replace the line that was previously used for the last block (you’ll understand this bit when it happens!).
5. Continue like this creating blocks.
6. Lastly with all the block showing -use the Modify ‘Rotate’ tool and manually
rotate the blocks to the required new positions (use the small pick arrow for this to rotate manually!).