clive wrote:Based on QCAD 3.1.6 pro.
When placing text in the normal manner you are presented with the option to enter your required angle!
Again in QCAD pro, you can add 'Aligned' dimensions.
(These options may only be available in QCAD Pro).
andrew wrote:You can project anything you draw 'flat' into an isomtric view using the isometric projection tool of QCAD. For example:
- Draw a dimension / text / ... as they would look from a top, side or front perspective
- Select the entities you have drawn
- Modify - Isometric projection
- Choose reference point
- Choose projection in the top tool bar
- Place projected entities in your isometric drawing
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests