Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD version 3
Is there a way to position a marking (such as a small circle or line) along a spline at a specific distance from one of the ends?
- Registered Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:14 am
1. Draw > Circle > Center, Radius
2. Enter the circle radius in the tool bar
3. Snap > Distance
4. Enter the desired distance from the end point in the tool bar
5. Click close to one of the end points of the spline to place the circle at the entered distance away from that end point (on the spline).
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2522
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
Return to QCAD 3 'How Do I' Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: cjs94 and 2 guests