Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:14 pm
- Forum: QCAD 2.1/2.2 'How Do I' Questions
- Topic: choosing reference point when copying
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3014
Hi all , firstly I would like to say how much I love Qcad . I started with version 2.1 and now use 2.2 . When you copy in version 2.1 you get to choose your reference point but when you copy in 2.2 it automatically chooses the reference point for you . Q . is there a way to choose the reference poin...
- Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:44 pm
- Forum: CAM Expert 'How Do I' Questions
- Topic: Setting up cam expert for my machine
- Replies: 4
- Views: 20393
Hi all , I have an Amada laser 667mkII with OM Fanuc controller . I have attached a small snippet a typical g code , it is a very different animal to the code that I am getting out of cam expert . Q . is there a way to configure the code that will be generated with cam expert ? I am keen to start us...