Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 pm
- Forum: QCAD 2.1/2.2 Troubleshooting and Problems
- Topic: QCAD crashes during pdf-export.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6306
I'm also observing the same crash. I'm overlaying a png image of size 1728x2592 with some dimension drawing, then try exporting to pdf. The png was imported with factor of 1. I need to know whether I need to re-import with smaller factor to work around this issue. I already spent alot of time drawin...
- Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 am
- Forum: QCAD Community 'How Do I' Questions
- Topic: Grid and Dimension relationship
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4804
I'm running 188.8.131.52 on both windows XP and vista. I imported a png image [which already has its own unit of measurements] as a layer. I need to make an overlay with additional drawings. How can I make the dimension tool to match the units of measurement in the png image. I tried to change the Applic...