Script - Runtime Error

Discussion forum for C++ and script developers who are using the QCAD development platform or who are looking to contribute to QCAD (translations, documentation, etc).

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files, scripts and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

slymn++

Script - Runtime Error

Post by slymn++ » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Hello

I compiled QCAD. My kits: Qt5.5.1 MSVC2013 64bit

But When I run qcad, I get error and crashed;

Starting D:\QCAD\qcad\debug\qcad.exe...
QCAD version 3.23.0.1
..\lib\uilib\formbuilder.cpp:213, class QWidget *__cdecl QFormInternal::QFormBuilder::createWidget(const class QString &,class QWidget *,const class QString &):
Warning: "QFormBuilder was unable to create a custom widget of the class 'RTextEdit'; defaulting to base class 'QTextBrowser'."
..\lib\uilib\formbuilder.cpp:213, class QWidget *__cdecl QFormInternal::QFormBuilder::createWidget(const class QString &,class QWidget *,const class QString &):
Warning: "QFormBuilder was unable to create a custom widget of the class 'RCommandLine'; defaulting to base class 'QLineEdit'."
..\..\..\src\core\RGuiAction.cpp:1008, class RGuiAction *__cdecl RGuiAction::getByScriptFile(const class QString &):
Warning: action not found: "scripts/File/AutoSave/AutoSave.js"
..\..\..\src\core\RGuiAction.cpp:1008, class RGuiAction *__cdecl RGuiAction::getByScriptFile(const class QString &):
Warning: action not found: "scripts/File/Quit/Quit.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/File/RecentFiles/RecentFiles.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/GraphicsViewPreferences/GraphicsViewPreferences.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/GraphicsViewPreferences/BehaviorPreferences/BehaviorPreferences.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/GraphicsViewPreferences/ColorPreferences/ColorPreferences.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/GraphicsViewPreferences/FontPreferences/FontPreferences.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/GraphicsViewPreferences/GridPreferences/GridPreferences.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/InputPreferences/InputPreferences.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/KeyboardPreferences/KeyboardPreferences.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/LanguagePreferences/LanguagePreferences.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/LayerCompatibility/LayerCompatibility.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/ScriptingPreferences/ScriptingPreferences.js"
Warning: action not found: "scripts/Edit/AppPreferences/StartupPreferences/StartupPreferences.js"

Best Regards.
Attachments
Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
Ekran Alıntısı.JPG (319.02 KiB) Viewed 8449 times

333onlyhalfevil

Re: Script - Runtime Error

Post by 333onlyhalfevil » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:21 pm

I know this is an old thread but I managed to get the same error yesterday and found myself here while trying to troubleshoot it. I figured out the problem and thought I'd post a reply. Hopefully it'll help someone out in the future.

So, I think the reason I received this error was different than the way the OP received the error (I could be wrong, though). For the OP's issue, I wouldn't be surprised if his problem was coming from his use of the 64bit MSVC. To the best of my knowledge, you should be using the x86_x64 one. Since Qt on windows is only 32bit, you need to use the converter kit to convert 32bit to 64bit. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his problem.

For me, I received this error because one of my scripts was referencing a file that wasn't there. Yesterday, I reorganized some scripts and one of them needed its include statement to be updated with an extra ../ since I moved the file it was referencing up a folder. Instead of having a problem with just that one file, QCAD refused to load any scripts at all (even the ones out-of-the-box ones that should've been good), threw the exact same set of errors as in the OP's post, and then crashed before even starting up. So, if you find yourself here and you're running into this same problem, double check to make sure the include statements on your scripts are correct.

Return to “QCAD Programming, Script Programming and Contributing”