Teach my program how to burp

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules
Always indicate Operating system, QCAD version
Attach Drawing files, Screenshots
Post one question per topic.
springtree
Registered Member

Teach my program how to burp

Post by springtree » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:42 am

Hi All: I'm Chris. I just installed the full version today and pushing all the buttons, bells & whistles to see what does what?
I have questions like I still can't get my printer to print what I just drew, ( I had top make a Gimp screenshot and print it from there). How do I undo lines after saving the drawing or erase drawn lines or text ect...?

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Teach my program how to burp

Post by Husky » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:19 am

Hello Chris - welcome to the forum.
springtree wrote: I have questions like I still can't get my printer to print what I just drew, ( I had top make a Gimp screenshot and print it from there).
Please study this tutorial and I'm pretty confident that it will solve your problem:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3317
springtree wrote:How do I undo lines after saving the drawing or erase drawn lines or text ect...?
Menu Edit "undo" will walk you back step by step in your drawing. That works also after saving the drawing. You will loose all "undo's" when you close the drawing.

Erase: Select what needs to be erased hit the delete Button on your Keyboard. Of course it works on the same way with using the Menu command (Menu/Edit/Delete) etc etc
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro

Return to “QCAD 'How Do I' Questions”