Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD.
Always indicate Operating system, QCAD version
Attach Drawing files, Screenshots
Post one question per topic.
- Registered Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:02 pm
- Location: Vermontville, New York
How do I get the dimension tool to accurately dimension a simple rectangle?
- Premier Member
- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:17 pm
- Location: Belgium; Antwerp
Starting any dim tool the action is explained per step at the bottom of the screen.
QCADpro 18.104.22.168 / win7pro 32 bit / 4GB / 1e generation i7 2.6Ghz / HDD GeForce GT 520
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7199
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
If you don't get the desired measurement, adjust the scale factor when dimensioning. Please refer to: