Text alignment icons

If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker instead.

Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

lightuser
Newbie Member

Text alignment icons

Post by lightuser » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:11 pm

Apologies for querying on an old version (3.12.5), but the text alignment icons seem to be missing and I can't find this referenced in subsequent fixes. in the Draw Text screen, under 'Alignment', I see 12 squares, all labelled 'Ag'. On W7 64 bit. They seem to function OK, but aren't labelled correctly. Regards, Tim

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Text alignment icons

Post by Husky » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Hi Tim,
lightuser wrote:Apologies for querying on an old version (3.12.5), but the text alignment icons seem to be missing and I can't find this referenced in subsequent fixes. in the Draw Text screen, under 'Alignment', I see 12 squares, all labelled 'Ag'. On W7 64 bit. They seem to function OK, but aren't labelled correctly. Regards, Tim
That sounds like that just the *.svg pics are missing. Do you have *.svg files like "AlignMiddleLeft.svg", AlignMiddleCenter.svg etc. in a Subdirectory below QCAD which is called "TextDialog". You will find this Subdirectory in "scripts\Draw\Text\TextDialog"
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Text alignment icons

Post by andrew » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:31 pm

This is how the text dialog should look like:
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 13.29.04.png
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 13.29.04.png (88.34 KiB) Viewed 4148 times
So the 'Ag' would be correct (it's just an example text to show what the different alignment options do). If you cannot solve the problem, please post a screen shot, thanks.

Return to “QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems”