Focus remains on command line after competed command.

If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker instead.

Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

Panchdara
Premier Member

Focus remains on command line after competed command.

Post by Panchdara » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Hi. If I use the command line to specify a command or type a coordinate, then once the command is complete the command line still has focus. Move/Copy command is where I noticed this. After I type in a new location then the dialog appears and I complete the move/copy, the command line still has focus. Is this the correct behavior. Is there a way to change this?

Best

I hope this question makes sense.
Hugh

Edit: I suppose I have this wrong - what I mean to ask: is there an option to terminate command input after a command has been completed?
Windows 10

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Focus remains on command line after competed command.

Post by Husky » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Panchdara wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:40 pm
Edit: I suppose I have this wrong - what I mean to ask: is there an option to terminate command input after a command has been completed?
Hit ESC on the keyboard ...
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Panchdara
Premier Member

Re: Focus remains on command line after competed command.

Post by Panchdara » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:58 pm

Husky wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:40 pm
Panchdara wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:40 pm
Hit ESC on the keyboard ...
Yes. I think I was trying to be lazy. It was during a move/copy that I really notice this after the dialog pops up (move or copy or copy w/duplicates) to complete the task - the command line then becomes active again. (and only when the Target point is entered via command line)

ESC it is then :lol:

Best
Windows 10

Return to “QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems”