Blurry Menu Items

If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker instead.

Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

ryancousins
Premier Member

Blurry Menu Items

Post by ryancousins » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:12 pm

I've noticed that some of the items in my menu bar drop-downs seem a little blurry. They look like they're supposed to be bold but instead appear to have a slight shadow effect and it makes them a little funny to look at. It only does this when using the dark theme. I'm not sure if this is due to some setting on my computer, though I haven't changed the system fonts or changed any visual settings away from Win 10 defaults.

I have attached a screenshot.
I'm running Windows 10 and QCAD 3.24.3.0
Attachments
Menu.png
Menu.png (26.78 KiB) Viewed 2796 times

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Blurry Menu Items

Post by Husky » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:42 pm

The menu items are selection sensitive. The menu entry intensity will change regarding to the selection status ...
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

ryancousins
Premier Member

Re: Blurry Menu Items

Post by ryancousins » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:04 pm

My issue is not with the fact that some of them are highlighted, but simply with the manner in which they are. It just looks a little blurry and I didn't know if that was normal.

Return to “QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems”