greetings from France

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

upworks
Registered Member

greetings from France

Post by upworks » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:51 am

Hello qcad forum users,
I am leading my small electronics engineering company in Toulouse, France, and use qcad professional for every technical drawing need for custom enclosures machining, wiring diagrams and so on.
I use a commercial 3D software for enclosure design, but its 2D module is really bad compared to qcad, so I export dxf from this tool and work with qcad.
Qcad is really powerfull yet simple, stable, runs on linux, and cheap. I would definitively recommend it to every one !
Thank you for this great piece of software, continuous evolution and for this forum !

Cheers
Laurent

Clive

Re: greetings from France

Post by Clive » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:26 pm

upworks wrote:Qcad is really powerfull yet simple, stable, runs on linux, and cheap. I would definitively recommend it to every one !
Thank you for this great piece of software, continuous evolution and for this forum !
Cheers Laurent
Welcome to the forum Laurent, great comments about QCAD and the forum :)
For the best support please state your operating system, QCAD version and add any supporting DXF/DWG files, screenshots etc...

Return to “Introduce Yourself”