Hi from New Zealand (currently in Thailand)

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

mb12
Registered Member

Hi from New Zealand (currently in Thailand)

Post by mb12 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Hi

I'm from New Zealand although currently in Thailand doing my PhD. My background is in agricultural engineering and I have used AutoCAD in the past when drawing up farm water systems. I have since changed my work focus so haven't used AutoCAD for a few years now. However, I have been looking for a product that was capable and cost effective (and I am a student, after all) and came across QCAD via reading Wikipedia (good marketing!). I am intending to use QCAD for two purposes: [1] keeping up my skills in CAD by doing some engineering work and [2] CAD programs are excellent for doing math diagrams in the PhD (most of the Visio type software is not flexible enough for my needs).

I'm not sure how often I will get onto the Forum but will contribute questions now and then(and maybe in a few years, some answers!).

Murray

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Hi from New Zealand (currently in Thailand)

Post by Husky » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello Murray - welcome to the QCAD Forum.

We're always happy to share our CAD / QCAD experiences. :D
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”