Drop in here to discuss whatever you want.
- Moderator / Drawing Help
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm
- Location: UK
Last year I posted a 'merry christmas' on 24th December...which was a bit late, but this year I am posting early!
So,to everyone out there using QCAD and to all on the forum I wish you all a merry Christmas and prosperous new year to come
For the best support please state your operating system, QCAD version and add any supporting DXF/DWG files, screenshots etc...
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6293
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
I wish you and your family also a great holiday time and a blessed and exciting 2014
- Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing
- Posts: 2652
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 9:25 am
- Location: USA
To you and to all QCAD user and Forum members/visitors a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- Registered Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:05 am
Thanks Clive for early greeting.
I wish everyone here to have merry Christmas and prosperous new year.
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm
Merry Christmas and many thanks to all. Looking forward to QCAD-2014...
- Xmastree.png (74.99 KiB) Viewed 6491 times
- Active Member
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:15 pm
I'm new with QCad and I'm struggling with it, but I really love it !
Thank you all for the support.
Merry Christmas and have a great holidays time!
- Full Member
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:24 pm
- Location: Austria
Merry Christmas to all and have a funny and happy New Year!
QCAD Pro on Gentoo Linux