The future looks bright for QCAD -good news from Andrew

Have some feedback on the RibbonSoft web site? Want something added to the QCAD online manual? Post it here!

Moderator: andrew

Clive

The future looks bright for QCAD -good news from Andrew

Post by Clive » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Andrew
A big thankyou to you

Its great to see that the future looks really exciting for QCAD and the developments mentioned in the blog are just inspiring! I`m sure all the 'community version' users will be equally happy to see that you are going to release another open source community edition based on QCAD 3.

See here: http://www.qcad.org/en/

Wow - all power to you Andrew and the Team :D

TaoHawaii
Newbie Member

Re: The future looks bright for QCAD -good news from Andrew

Post by TaoHawaii » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:17 am

I am taking a 2 minute break from QCAD because I am inspired to say THANK YOU! I always saw QCAD as a free but limited alternative to the big name software. I bought my pro license almost a year ago because I was using QCAD more and more. Now I am hooked. QCAD is my go-to design software. The keyboard shortcuts are AMAZING! The tools are FANTASTIC! and useful new tools are always being released! The new overlays are great for what I am working on (digitizing old boat building plans) and I can't wait to use the new morph tool to automate airplane wing ribs.

I was actually enjoying QCAD soo much that I had to stop and let you know. THANK YOU for the excellent work!

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:25 am

Thank you for your kind feedback! It is much appreciated. Good to see that our work is put to good use :)

DougVW

Post by DougVW » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:06 pm

QCAD's future may have gotten even brighter this month. 3DS/DraftSight has released their first 2019 version and no longer provides a free edition. The 2018 and prior version free editions are to expire at the end of this year. Thanks for continuing to provide community editions as well as premium options of QCAD.

Return to “Site Feedback”