Index of Terms

Have some feedback on the RibbonSoft web site? Want something added to the QCAD online manual? Post it here!

Moderator: andrew

Dreamaker

Index of Terms

Post by Dreamaker » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:28 pm

I have worked in different skill fields, and one of the biggest drawbacks I noticed is communication. Different fields use different communication tools, such as “Terms” of an action. Myself I have used different Cad and 3D Modeling programs over the years, and in different programs, a word my mean a different action, in different programs. I have got into CNC Lasering and CNC Routering Blindly like the many things I do, but I am slowly coming along.

So my point is, is there a Index of Terms located on this Forum or RibbonSoft web site. People my use a term in their help of explanation of a problem, but one may not grasp the point of the term and its value. We are all on different plateaus of skill and experience levels, no one wants to look ignorant and if an Index of Terms doesn’t exist, is it possible to create one. I think it would level the playing fields somewhat, and make Tech Support much simpler, if everyone speaks at the same level in QCad/Cam.

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Index of Terms

Post by Husky » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Dreamaker wrote:So my point is, is there a Index of Terms located on this Forum or RibbonSoft web site.
This is a short one ....

http://www.ribbonsoft.com/de/78-qcad/78-qcad-glossary

... is that what you are looking for?
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Post by Husky » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Dreamaker

Post by Dreamaker » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 pm

That will defiantly work.

A Big Thank You!!!

Return to “Site Feedback”