Copia/incolla tra disegni diversi

Si prega di utilizzare questo forum per porre domande, commenti, analisi guasti e problemi legati al QCAD professionale

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Indica sempre il tuo sistema operativo e la versione di QCAD.

Allega file di disegno e screenshot.

Posta una domanda per argomento.

Marco Giaccone

Copia/incolla tra disegni diversi

Post by Marco Giaccone » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:09 pm

Avendo realizzato e terminato un progetto, (ad esempio un appartamento) è possibile copiare parti di questo disegno direttamente su un altro nuovo disegno simile che si desidera realizzare? Intendo copiare parti consistenti di questo disegno, ad esempio la intera sezione dei muri esterni dell'appartamento, non solo piccoli blocchi. Questo per evitare di dovere disegnare nuovamente delle parti comuni di diversi progetti.
Grazie
Marco

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: COPIA/INCOLLA TRA DISEGNI DIVERSI

Post by Husky » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:32 pm

Yes, that is possible. BTW - that is one of the main reason to use a computer. Never do an identical job twice ... :wink:

Three possibility's what come to mind:
1. Load the source drawing, save it under a new name, change in that copy what ever you need to create the new drawing.
2. Open in QCAD both drawings and use Copy/Paste to transfer parts from the source drawing to the target drawing.
3. Create a new drawing and import the source drawing.

Which method is the best? Depends on what your plan is for the new drawing. If you need only a few "little" things from the source - I would use method 2.
If the new drawings needs most of the source drawing - method 1 or 3 would be more suitable. I guess in your case I would go with method 1 and just delete everything in the new drawing what I don't need ...
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Marco Giaccone

Re: Copia/incolla tra disegni diversi

Post by Marco Giaccone » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:39 am

I already tried the second possibility ( that at the moment looks more suitable for me) some times. Nevertheless I could realize that it never happens that the overall "copy" - in that case an overall layer- has been transfered but only a little part of it. It looks like the memory is too small to keep large parts of drawing. Furthermore I tried to create a " blocco" and to add it to My Library. Same result! Only small part of the transfered can be recovered. Where does I fail ?

Husky

Post by Husky » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:39 am

Marco Giaccone wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:39 am
... has been transfered but only a little part of it. It looks like the memory is too small to keep large parts of drawing.
Certainly I can't see the whole picture of the situation but I doubt that ...

Would it be possible for you to attache the source and the target drawing to your post? We also need to know what you would like to copy/paste. If the drawings are confidential PM to me is ok too.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Marco Giaccone

Post by Marco Giaccone » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:50 pm

Nothing confidential. Feel free......

The drawing LABORATORIO is the target. What should be transfered to the LABORATORIO, is the layer ARREDO NEGOZIO of the drawing NEGOZIO
Attachments
LABORATORIO.dwg.dxf
TARGET
(264.51 KiB) Downloaded 370 times
NEGOZIOD.dxf
SOURCE ( the whole layer ARREDO NEGOZIO)
(179.48 KiB) Downloaded 362 times

CVH
Premier Member

Post by CVH » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:37 pm

Hi,
In file NEGOZIOD.dxf
R-click on the layer 'ARREDO NEGOZIO' in the Layer List
Choose Select Layer Entities (Y+)
Copy with reference (RC), indicate a known edge, endpoint or intersection of the building layout as reference.

Choose the copy reference so that is definitely at the same spot in both files.
Can't give you any advice as both drawings don't correlate in detail.
e.g. the target room is 831 meter wide ... :? :wink:
While for the source room that is 834mm

Swap to file LABORATORIO.dwg.dxf
Paste (PS), in the Option Toolbar: Rotaion 0, Scale 1000 ... Nothing else.
Indicate the same known edge, endpoint or intersection as target.

Ready

You need to scale it up because NEGOZIOD.dxf is in mm and LABORATORIO.dwg.dxf is in meters

There are many little to larger issues in both drawings.
One should avoid drawing on the layer 'Defpoints' nor set it as a sublayer!
https://qcad.org/rsforum/viewtopic.php? ... 754#p20754

Regards,
CVH

Marco Giaccone

Post by Marco Giaccone » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:16 pm

Done!
Thank you so much and sorry for the issues.
I'm a beginner with CAD matters.................

Husky

Post by Husky » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:18 am

Marco Giaccone wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:16 pm
I'm a beginner with CAD matters.................
Don't worry about that. Each of us has exactly started at the same level! :wink:

However - I think there are a few more things in your drawings what needs to be addressed.

1. QCAD is a plain 2D CAD program. The drawing LABORATORIO.dwg.dxf contents 3D entities which could lead to further unexpected behavior in QCAD. You can fix that with Menu / Misc / Modify / Flatten drawing to 2D.

2. Note: If you use copy/paste between drawings QCAD will automatically convert from one unit to the other unit. This said - a scale factor of 1 would be the correct choice and not 1000 or so.

3. Your drawings are in Meter and Millimeter. I believe that is a wrong chosen unit. I assume they should be both in Centimeters. Please check the dimension values with real world values. e.g. a door is around 80 centimeters. If a dimension shows 80 for a door then it is centimeters. 0.8 would be meter etc etc. ... :wink:
Please doublecheck the dimension and regarding to that chose the correct unit below Drawing Preferences / Drawing Unit. This will only change the name for the unit - nothing will be scaled or converted!

Return to “QCAD Professional”