Drop in here to discuss whatever you want.
- Moderator / Drawing Help
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm
- Location: UK
A very merry Christmas to all on the QCAD forum, may you have a wonderful time over the coming days and best wishes for the impending new year.
For the best support please state your operating system, QCAD version and add any supporting DXF/DWG files, screenshots etc...
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6189
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
Thank you, and the same from me too! Can't believe another year has almost gone by...
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm
Thanks, and all the best from Marseille to you all
- Friture_sm.jpg (63.05 KiB) Viewed 5095 times
- Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing
- Posts: 2542
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 9:25 am
- Location: USA
Thanks guys and happy Holidays to you too!
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
- Full Member
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:15 pm
Likewise... Merry Christmas to all.
Win 10, QCAD 3.23